DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mom Vox Box from Influenster

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm excited to announce that I finally received my Mom Vox Box from Influenster!  If you haven't had a chance to check out Influenster you should go check it out now by clicking here...no seriously I will wait...

Welcome back!  Hopefully you went to Influenster's website and signed up if you aren't already a member.  This is my second Vox Box from Influenster and I love getting and trying new products!  Shall we take a peek inside the box?


Here's what was included in my box:

  • Ivory Soap Bar:  My husband uses bar soap while I use body wash so I think I will pass this one on to him but it will definitely not go to waste!
  • Superfruits Tea Sampler by Stash Tea: I'm a big fan of Stash Tea so I'm excited to try these.  I think this time I will make iced tea with them.
  • DenTek Flossers: I already use these so I know they are fantastic!
  • Nektar Honey Crystals: I have never heard of these before so I'm excited to try them.  I love honey so if they taste like honey I'm sold!
  • Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie: Yum! I'm a big fan of oatmeal cookies so this one won't last too long!
  • imPRESS Press-On Manicure: I'm not sure how to feel about these.  I haven't used press on nails since I was a teenager and the only thing I remember about them was that they would fall off quickly and at the most inopportune times.  But, I'm always up for trying new things so I will give these a try on a weekend when I have nowhere to go just in case. 
I'm bummed to see that some people got a little extra gift in their box but I didn't get anything extra in mine.  Oh well.  I will take some time to use these products and report back on what I think.

Are you an Influenster?  Did you get the Mom Vox Box?  If so, what did you think?

Also, this is the last day for our giveaway so if you haven't entered make sure you do!

Disclaimer: All products were provided to me free of charge by Influenster for my review.  I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review.  All opinions are my own personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!