DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May Beauty Army Box!

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you all had an amazing holiday weekend!  I know we did.  We spent the weekend at our farmhouse in Western Maryland.  No Internet, no television, no phones, just quality family time.  We had a blast!  Well, now that we're getting back into the the swing of things I'm sharing my May Beauty Army box with you!


Here is what was included in this month's box:
  • Welda Refining Toner- I picked this because I am always looking for a better toner.  Does anyone else have the problem of their toner leaving a smell on their face when mixed with foundation?  Maybe it's just me but I feel like I can always smell my toner even hours after applying it.  So I chose this one hoping that it didn't leave a smell behind.  
  • Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream- I chose this product because I am always looking to try new moisturizers, plus, I read in some people's reviews that it reduces redness.
  • Institut Karite Rejuvenating Hand Cream- I picking this one because my hands are so dry!  I frequently wash my hands throughout the day and they are always very dry.  
  • Cover FX ClearPrep FX- Right now I'm using bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer  which I like but I'm always willing to try new primers.  Plus, this one isn't just a foundation primer but also a anti-acne treatment gel!  
  • Korres Body Butter Guava- This just sounded yummy!
  • Mama Mio Tummy Rub Butter- Yes, I realize this one is for pregnancy, and no, I'm not pregnant.  I didn't like any of my other options so I ordered this fir a friend.  I liked the other Mama Mio product I tried so I figured this one might be good too.  
Overall I'm pretty pleased with my May picks.  Stay tuned for individual reviews of the products.  Do you get the Beauty Army box?  If so what did you choose this month?  If not, what are you waiting for?  

The BeautyArmy box was purchased by me with my own money.  I am not affiliated with BeautyArmy or any of the brands listed above.  I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!
    I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Atopalm!
    •Nancy-Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!