DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Soap Box!

I know it's two posts in one day but I'm so excited I just had to share!  I've been waiting forever (or so it seems) to get a Soap Box from Fortune Cookie Soap and I just got my email with my subscription link for the summer soap box!  I really don't need another subscription service but this one is only quarterly so it isn't a monthly thing.  I haven't exactly informed the hubby yet so I will let him find out by reading this post.


The June 2012 Summer Soap Box includes: 
  • $10 Fortune Cookie Soap Gift Code (via email)
  • 1oz. Whipped Cream in Pinky Swear
  • 1oz. Body Wash in Road Trip
  • Mini Mister of Sparkle Me! in Beach Bunny (NEW!)
  • Flip Flop shaped Bath Bomb in Private Beach
  • 1 Fortune Cookie Soap in Sand Dollar
  • 1oz. OCD in Summer Sweet Tea
  • 1oz. Dry Shampoo in Wish You Were Here...(NEW!)
  • 1 Hydrate Me! Body Conditioning Bar in Pool Party (NEW!)
  • 1 Solid Sugar Scrub, Sugar Fix, in Sugar Britches (NEW!)
  • 1 badass FCS temporary tattoo
The cost of the box is $19.99 every 3 months.  If you are interested in getting on their waiting list you can sign up here.

I can't wait to try out these new products, and here's to hoping that the hubby doesn't kill me for ordering something else...I love you babe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!