DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NOTD: Color Club Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius

Hey there!  Just wanted to share a NOTD (Nail of the Day) post to show off the polish I received in my April Birchbox.  I'm no pro at taking nail art shots so the color representation isn't exact or anything.  If you're looking for perfect swatches I bet there are a ton out there, but I got a lot of compliments about this mani so I thought I would share.


Like I said, I'm no pro and my nails are super short so probably not the best for showing off nail polish but I LOVE painting my nails and so I'm going to share any cute manis I do with you!  By the way, if anyone has any suggesstions on any nail treatments that would help my very soft peeling nails I am all ears.

In addition to Color Club Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius which is the base color for this mani I used a very fine gold craft glitter applied with a makeup sponge to just the tips of my nails while they were still tacky.  I finished it off with a top coat of Seche Vite.  I love this color, what do you think?

This wraps up my April Birchbox products, finally!  Stay tuned for the un-boxing of my May Birchbox.  Thanks for reading!

The Birchbox was purchased by me with my own money.  I am not affiliated with Birchbox or any Color Club.  I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!