Here's what was included in August box:
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer, Private Dancer- I'm a nail polish junkie so I was happy to receive this. I have never tried Deborah Lippmann polish mainly because of the price. I'm expecting this stuff to be pretty good at $18.00 a bottle. I wish it was in another color, only because I have so much purple polish, but the color is pretty. This sample was FULL SIZED and valued at $18.00.
- Elemental Herbology Facial Detox - Purifying Facial Mask- I love facial masks but I have to be careful because I have somewhat sensitive skin and masks have irritated my face in the past. This stuff smells really refreshing so I'm hoping it doesn't irritate my face. The sample value for this one is $9.20.
- Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara, Black Ice Deluxe Sample- I was excited to get a mascara sample! I have never tried this brand before so I am anxious to give it a try. The sample value for this one is $7.85.
- Phyto Phytonectar Oil Deluxe Sample- I'm kind of buried in hair oils right now so I am on the fence about this one. I will still try it out it just might take me a while to get around to it. Sample value for this one is $3.96.
- Arcona Cranberry Toner Deluxe Sample- I'm excited for this one because I love trying new toners but I'm hoping it's not too smelly, we all know how I feel about "smelly face". Sample value for this one is $8.60.
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer- I don't mind getting moisturizer samples even though I have a billion of them but I'm not crazy about the foil packet. It's hard to save the packet for more than one use once you open it. Sample value is $0.45.
Like I said above, please bear with me as I move through this rough patch at work and I promise when it is all over I will blog more regularly.
In the meantime, check out our giveaway!
The Sample Society box was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with Beauty Bar or any of the brands listed above. I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.