DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Preview: August Birchbox Man Box

Good Tuesday morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! The August Bircbox Man is in and here's a preview. I didn't go online and see what was coming in advance. I kind of wanted to be some what surprised when I got my box. Let's see what's inside.


Birchbox Intro:
As your golf game can attest, the smallest of tweaks can lead to the biggest improvements. From the subtle tailoring of a T-shirt’s sleeve to a pinch of cayenne pepper in your barbecue dry rub, it’s all about the fine-tuning. Consider this month’s assortment a subtle draw on a towering tee shot to put you right in the middle of the fairway...
  • Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm: I have droopy puppy dog eyes as my wife describes them so I'm always looking sleepy. Add a couple wrinkle lines here and there and I'm curious how this product will do.
  • Kiehls Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream - White Eagle: With the size of this sample I'm not sure how many shaves I will get out of it but I'll give it a shot. It's says to use after a hot shower and spread sparingly over whiskers. Well as I pointed out before I get razor burn just looking at a razor so I usually lather up pretty good. We'll see.
  • Marvis Classic Mint Toothpaste: My first thought was it's toothpaste. Nothing special other than the fact that it's Italian-imported. Let's see how this $10.50 toothpaste seperates itself from our Colgate.
  • Barking Irons Brando Cut T-shirt: Alright here's my first gripe with Birchbox. When I signed up I went through the list of questions and one of them was shirt size. Not happy that it cut off at XL beings there's a good number of guys out there in the XXL category. I mean if you go in to purchase this shirt in Birchbox's store you can select XXL so why can't I pick that for my profile. So I got an XL and it's to tight for me to wear outside the house so I'm giving it to my Dad to wear. The tight t-shirt look isn't good for us bigger guys. Kind of bummed because I like shirts with a thinner material. I'm always hot and this material is awesome.

The Birchbox Man was purchased by me with my own money.  I am not affiliated with Birchbox Man or any of the brands listed above.  I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an expensive man's box Lol Jk I hope the products worked out, and I appreciate you sharing your thought son the Birchbox Man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!