DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April Beauty Army

Here is the last sample box I received this month and this time it is from Beauty Army.  I ordered three sample programs for this month but my ultimate goal is to narrow my subscriptions down to just two.  So I ordered all three to see which two I like best.  Anyway, here is what the box looked like when it arrived:


I have to say, this was by far my favorite packaging out of the three sample services.  The box is so adorable and definetly reusable.  Before I get into what was in this particular box I wanted to discuss how this sample service is different than the other two I signed up for.  For BeautyArmy you get to choose six products out of several choices that they give you each month before you receive your box.  So what i received in this box was actually products recommended by BeautyArmy and chosen by me, I love that!  Here is what was in the box:


Here is what was included in my box:
  • Neo-Cell Micro-Resurfacing Skin Treatment- Per CellCeuticals this is a skin treatment that uses "natural enzymes and volcanic micro-minerals to gently resurface skin without irritation, revealing smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking skin. Natural enzymes and volcanic-minerals work together to exfoliate surface skin cells without irritation."  I'm excited to try this product as I'm always looking for a good exfoliating cleanser. 
  • Mama Mio Boob Tube- This is a skin firming lotion for your neck, your chest, and or course your boobs!  I chose this one because lets face it, I'm in my thirties, I have had a baby and my ta tas aren't quite as firm as they used to be.  TMI? Nah!  So I figured if this product does what it says it does it might be worth giving it a shot.  The website says Within a week, you will notice that the skin on your neck, your chest and your boobs looks firmer, fitter, glowing, more dewy and youthful.  You can check out the product information here.
  • BeFine Night Cream-  I'm so happy to get to try another product by Befine!  The website says it is a "rich,nourishing treatment that helps your skin recover,repair and recharge as you sleep. Bio-available nutrients moisturize and soften skin while natural estrogen work to reduce wrinkles and prevent premature aging."  Okay, sign me up!
  • Babor Anti-Stress Anti-Jetlag Cream-  I won't be having jetlag anytime soon but as a working mom to a three year old little boy my life is sure filled with enough stress!  Anything I can do to minimize the effect stress has on my skin is a definite plus for me.  The website says this is a "24-hour protection against the impact of stress and fatigue on the skin. Formulated to calm the skin, it quickly restores the skin's balance, strengthens its barrier function, helps maintain its natural defense mechanisms, keeps the body's biorhythms in sync and soothes irritations and redness."
  • Kellett Skincare Clarifying Acne Treatment-  I picked this because as a woman who suffers from PCOS unfortunately I have to deal with acne on a somewhat regular basis.  The only problem is this sample is so small I'm not sure how I could possibly see any results.  The website says it helps to clear up existing acne pimples and prevent breakouts by penetrating pores and killing acne causing bacteria.  Let's hope this small sample is enough to tell the difference. 
  • Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau De Toillette- I might be the only one but I actually love perfume samples, as long as they smell good.  The name Pink Sugar makes it sound yummy so hopefully it will smell yummy.  I did sneak a sniff of this already but I will save my first impression for my individual review.  I couldn't find a website for this one so you can check out the product here on BeautyArmy's website.   
Stay tuned for my review of each of the products!

The BeautyArmy box was purchased by me with my own money.  I am not affiliated with BeautyArmy or any of the brands listed above.  I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!