The bag itself is nice although I think I enjoy the reusable boxes I'm getting with my other sample subscriptions. Now onto the goodies inside:
Here's what was included inside my bag:
- Orofluido Beauty Elixr- This is a hair oil that says it is recommended for all hair types. I have to say I'm a little nervous about this one because I have not had much success with other hair oil I have tried in the past. Usually they make my hair look greasy so I'm curious to see how this one turns out. The website says it reduces drying time if you apply it to wet hair so I'm interested to see if that is the case.
- Purlisse SPF 30- The website says this is a "superior full-spectrum sun protection in a light-weight nourishing moisturizer." I'm excited to try this because I am definitely looking for a good moisturizer/sunblock combo. I am VERY fair skin (read pale pasty) and I definitely need to keep my skin protected from the sun.
- CoCo Cosmetics Jovie Jubilee Luxury Body Lotion- The website says this is a moisturizing lotion that has tea tree oil and pro vitamins to help your skin stay soft and smooth. I love yummy smelling body lotion so hopefully I will like this product.
- Laura Mercier Perfecting Water Rich- I must say "perfecting water" is something I didn't even know existed. I wasn't even sure what it was when I saw it. The website says it is "a hydrating fluid that temporarily over-hydrates skin allowing deeper penetration of ingredients, moisturizers and serums in further treatments." I'm not sure how to feel about this one. I am interested to see if it really shows a noticeable difference after using it.
- Virga Botanicals Fragrance- The scent I got was Water Garden. Here is what the website has to say about this scent: "This is a true floral! It has light, liquid notes of ylang ylang, rose, ginger lily and bergamot, with some cheerful citrus added in. A really youthful, happy, super-feminine fragrance! Made to smell like joyous freedom, a languid afternoon in the sun-kissed woods by a tiny flower-covered waterfall." Honestly, it was very difficult to get the lid off of the sample to smell it so I haven't even smelled this one yet.
If you are interested in signing up to get your own LookBag you can sign up here.
The LookBag was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with The Look Store or any of the brands listed above. I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.