And here is how the products were packages inside, so cute!
Here's what was included in my box:
- Befine Skincare Sampler- This includes three packets of the Befine Exfoliating Cleanser and two packets of the Befine Daily Moisterizer with SPF 15. I can already tell I'm going to be a fan of this stuff because I LOVE the smell of brown sugar! Check out Befine's website Here, their stuff looks yummy!
- Color Club Nail Lacquer in Age of Aquarius- I love the color in the bottle! I have to admit I have never tried Color Club polish but I love bold cream colors so this one will hopefully be one I will like. You can check our Color Club's website Here.
- Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy- I hear a lot of people complain about perfume samples but I love trying new scents and a quick sniff of this one smelled very nice. You can check out the website Here.
- June Jacobs Perfect Pumpkin Enzyme Polish- This is a facial scrub that I have never heard of but I love the pumpkin smell! Check out their website for other products they carry.
- ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape- I'm not sure I would ever use these but I will try to find an opportunity to fit them in somewhere. You can check out the website here, the video on the homepage is hilarious!
Check out Birchbox's website if you are interested in trying one of your own.
The Birchbox was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with Birchbox or any of the brands listed above. I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.