DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Freebie: Science Diet Dog and Cat Food




Alright so you saw our review of Hills Science Diet IIDEAL BALANCE  GRAIN FREE DRY CAT FOOD.

Here's your chance to let your cat or dog give it a try.  Just follow this link to hillspet.com/ideal-balance and select which pet it is for. Whether it's cat or dog and on the bottom right hand side you will see your rebate for a free bag. Easy as that.

I have to say that our cats finished the bag and seemed to really like it. You can't beat this healthy choice for your littlest furry family members.


Disclaimer: All products were provided to me free of charge for review.  I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review.  All opinions are my own personal opinions. I am a bzzagent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!