DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Influnster- Love Vox Box

Hello all!  Just wanted to post a quick post to introduce my very first Vox Box, the Love Vox Box, which I received through Influenster! If you aren't familiar with Influenster it's basically a community that rewards people with social influence or "trendsetters" with product shipments, rewards and deals.  You take surveys to tell them a little about yourself and if you're lucky they choose you to test some of the products.  They send out themed "boxes" to those people that they think fit the theme for that box the best.  I got my very first Vox Box a couple of days ago.  This box was called the Love Vox Box. 

Here is a quick peek at what the box looks like when it arrives:


What's inside you ask?  Take a look!


  • Gillette Venus & Olay Razor ($8.99-$10.99)
  • Kiss Nail Dress ($6.99)
  • Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler ($3.50)
  • Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar ($2.99)
  • Truvia Natural Sweetener ($3.99)
I will be reviewing all of the products individually over the next couple of weeks.  I was super excited to receive my first Vox Box and I must say I was not disappointed!  Stay tuned for my first review!

Disclaimer: All products were provided to me free of charge for review.  I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review.  All opinions are my own personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!