DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Julep Maven Program

Hey ladies, do you love nail polish like I do? If you do you and you haven't heard of the Julep Maven program you're missing out! This month they are running a special where you get your first month's box for $.01.  I have been a member of the Julep Maven program for a few months now and I love it.  Every month I get a box containing two nail polishes and one or two other products at Julep.  I love the polish and products and it's nice to get something in the mail every month.  Click the link below to check it out.  Make sure if you decide to sign up that you use the referral link below so that I get credit for referring you.  If you sign up use the discount code SHAREONMARCH to receive your first box for $.01.

Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!