- Beauty Army- Looks like this one is currently sold out of subscriptions so I signed up for the waiting list. Seems like a lot of these are sold out at the moment.
- Glymm- I haven't heard a lot about this one so if anyone has any experience I would be interested in hearing it.
- GoGogirlfriend- Again, I haven't heard too much about this either. Looks like this one is also sold out at the moment.
- Birchbox- This is one I have heard a lot about but is ALSO currently sold out.
- TestTube- This one is only every three months and I really like the idea of getting something monthly but I'm still interested if you have tried them.
- MakeUpMonthly- A little more expensive and I haven't heard a lot about them. If it is full size products I might be slightly more interested.
- The Soap Box- I'm not going to lie, when I saw this I fell in love! I LOVE taking baths (and I have an amazing bath tub just for this purpose) and I love trying new bath products. I was bummed when I saw they ALSO have a waiting list. I'm really hoping that I can get included on this one!
- The Look Bag- This one looks promising as well. Anyone have any experience?
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Okay, here's a post where I'm looking for some input from my fellow bloggers (or any other ladies out there). I currently subscribe to the Julep Maven Program. I LOVE getting a special surprise in the mail each month! I have been thinking lately about joining another program similar to Julep Maven only involving a variety of beauty products. I have found a few different ones out there and I was wondering if anyone could recommend one or two of them for me to try? The ones I am currently looking into are: