Here is what was included in this month's box:
- Welda Refining Toner- I picked this because I am always looking for a better toner. Does anyone else have the problem of their toner leaving a smell on their face when mixed with foundation? Maybe it's just me but I feel like I can always smell my toner even hours after applying it. So I chose this one hoping that it didn't leave a smell behind.
- Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream- I chose this product because I am always looking to try new moisturizers, plus, I read in some people's reviews that it reduces redness.
- Institut Karite Rejuvenating Hand Cream- I picking this one because my hands are so dry! I frequently wash my hands throughout the day and they are always very dry.
- Cover FX ClearPrep FX- Right now I'm using bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer which I like but I'm always willing to try new primers. Plus, this one isn't just a foundation primer but also a anti-acne treatment gel!
- Korres Body Butter Guava- This just sounded yummy!
- Mama Mio Tummy Rub Butter- Yes, I realize this one is for pregnancy, and no, I'm not pregnant. I didn't like any of my other options so I ordered this fir a friend. I liked the other Mama Mio product I tried so I figured this one might be good too.
The BeautyArmy box was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with BeautyArmy or any of the brands listed above. I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.