DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May LookBag!


I love this time of month!  It’s the best time of month because all of my sample subscriptions start arriving and I get to try out some awesome new products.  Today I have a sneak peak at my May LookBag!  Here’s what was included inside this month:

  • Two polishes from the The New Black - Runway - Color Baromoter collection in Electrical Banana and Midnight Blue.  I honestly thought the Midnight Blue was back until I looked a little closer.  These colors are similar to some that I already have but I’ll never turn down a bottle of nail polish.  I have never tried this brand before so I’m interested to test out the formula.  I can tell you that I won’t be doing a mani featuring these two colors together because the blue looks black and I won’t be caught dead with a black and yellow mani, sorry Steelers fans but I’m a die hard Ravens fan!  
  • L`Oreal - Wear Infinite Pressed Eyeshadow Single in Sweet Chemise- Yay!  I finally got an eye shadow sample in one of my sample boxes!  I love soft light colors so this one is perfect. 
  • Erno Laszlo - The Collection 5 Piece Creams- For some reason I get offended when I see sample packets like this.  I’m looking forward to trying out the whole collection so I’m glad they gave me one of each though.  The packets include: Velvet Night Cream, Instant Eye Repair, Refresh Moisture Infusion, Intense Porcelain Veil, and Morning Beauty Rescue.  The concept behind the products is really cute- the five formulas are inspired by Dr. Laszlo's most legendary and iconic devotees: Greta Garbo, Ava Gardner, Grace Kelly, Katherine Hepburn, and Marilyn Monroe.  I’ve never tried any Erno Laszlo products so I’m excited to try these though.  I can tell you that a quick peek at the prices for these reveal that they are pretty expensive so they would have to be pretty good for me to shell out that kind of money. 
  • Naked Princess - Naked Shine Luscious Lip Gloss-  This is supposed to be a lip plumper that is supposed to “plump lips without irritation to reduce the appearance of fine lines”.  I love lip gloss and I love these colors so I’m excited to try them out.    
  • Kelly Teegarden - Vitality - Rose & Cucumber Eye Cream-  I’m so glad they included an eye cream this month because I have been noticing some serious lines under my eyes lately.  I can’t wait to try it out!

Well, that wraps up my May LookBag sneak peak!  Overall I’m very pleased with the products included in this month’s bag.  Like I said, I was slightly taken aback by the appearance of the dreaded sample packets in my bag but as long as they turn out to be decent products I won’t complain.  Stick around for my reviews of the individual products.  Thanks for reading!

If you are interested in signing up to get your own LookBag you can sign up here.  

 The LookBag was purchased by me with my own money.  I am not affiliated with The Look Store or any of the brands listed above.  I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions. 

3 comments:

  1. I got the same things you did, only I only got one nail polish! I was pretty meh about it all--L'oreal isn't something I expect to see in a sample bag, you know? The lip glosses are cute, though tiny. And the packets just irritate me. I want to be able to try something at least three times with my samples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, packets really irritate me. I wonder if you were supposed to get two polishes. Looks like most people did...

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen too much about the service. I'm subbed to Birchbox, myglam an cravebox. Thanks for following my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!