Product Details: Paraben and preservative free, this spicy, detoxifying face and body polish, infused with a powerful pumpkin enzyme, combined with the gentle exfoliation of crushed bamboo and jojoba micro beads helps to cleanse the skin of dead cells. Natural acids polish and refine, while rich emollients leave skin silky smooth, soft and radiant. Powerful patent pending anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging. Source.
Where to Buy: You can buy this product directly from June Jacobs here or from Birchbox here. The price is the same either way, $60.00 for 3.8 fl oz.
My Initial Impression: Another facial scrub, but the pumpkin scent could be the redeeming factor. The real test would be to see how it made my face look and feel.
- AMAZING smell- Seriously, this stuff smells like a freshly baked pumpkin pie! If you like the smell of pumpkin you are going to love the smell of this stuff.
- Very nice texture- Unlike most facial scrubs this stuff has a texture that isn't too grainy and isn't too fine.
- Feels good going on- It's like a mini massage for my face!
- Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth after use.
- Let's face it, at $60.00 this stuff isn't cheap.
The Birchbox was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with Birchbox or June Jacobs. I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.