DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Review: ARM & HAMMER® Plus OxiClean® Crystal Burst Detergent

I know I've said it a million times but I'm mom to a rambunctious three-and-a-half year old little boy.  He loves to play and he loves to get dirty!  So, needless to say we do a lot of laundry at our house.  I'm not a big fan of doing laundry so anything that can make it easier for me is a big plus!  For the last couple of weeks I have been using ARM & HAMMER® Plus OxiClean® Crystal Burst Detergent in my laundry.


What They Say:  ARM & HAMMER® Plus OxiClean® Crystal Burst Detergent combines the power of OxiClean® Stain Fighters and ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda in a new crystal form. These single-use, ultra concentrated paks wipe out laundry’s tough stains and deliver the ultimate in convenience. ARM & HAMMER® Plus OxiClean® Crystal Burst Detergent is 99% active and provides 4-in-1 performance:

  • Unique, Deep Cleaning Micro-Crystals
  • Removes Tough Stains
  • Brightens and Whitens
  • No Measuring Required
Just toss one in the washer and the single use pak dissolves quickly and goes to work within seconds, gently bubbling to provide deep cleaning and stain fighting power to leave your laundry with a great fresh scent. No more mess. No spills. No more heavy, bulky bottles. It’s better in every way.  Source.

(FYI- the above picture is of my husband's hand, not mine.  I didn't want anyone to think I had man hands!)

My Impression:  I have really enjoyed using these in my laundry.  I love that I don't have to measure anything out, just toss it in and forget it!  My clothes come out smelling fresh and clean and look fresh and clean as well.  As for those little boy stains like grass, dirt, and food, it takes care of them too.  It's pretty cool to watch these dissolve when you throw them in the wash and I have to admit that I have spent a few extra seconds just watching the little pod dissolve before closing my washer lid.  It's the little things in life, right?  I have found these at Target as well as most grocery stores in my area for around $5.00 a bag, give or take a couple of cents.  The bag comes with 24 paks inside.

Overall I would recommend this for a busy mom or anyone who leads a busy lifestyle (isn't that almost everyone these days?)  I'm a working mom so the less time I get to spend doing things like laundry the more time I get to spend with my little man and my husband.

You can find additional information on this product by clicking here.

Disclaimer: This product was provided to me free of charge for review by Smiley360.com.  I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review.  All opinions are my own personal opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!