DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Review: Befine Eye Blossom Miracle Eye Serum

Happy Tuesday!  We had a crazy weekend here in Maryland!  We had one heck of a storm blow through here late Friday night and it left a path of destruction in its wake.  Trees were down everywhere and a lot of people were without power in the 100 degree weather.  We were so blessed that our lights never even flickered once but I sure did feel bad for those that lost power.  We lost a bit of sleep on Friday night as we watched the storm rage through and I haven't seemed to recover from the lack of sleep quite yet.  Speaking of lack of sleep, I have a three-and-a-half year old little boy who still wakes up in the middle of the night!  So, I have been known to suffer from tired looking eyes and dark circles.  That's where the Befine Eye Blossom Miracle Eye Serum comes in!


What They Say:  Eye Blossom teaches your skin to stay young! This mirade serum brighten the eye, targeting the cause of dark shadows by binding and eliminating the iron deposits that build up under the skin.Eye blossom also provides continuous maintenance that naturally emulates the skins own delivery system, protecting and treating the delicate eye area and giving long-term benefits.


Benefits: Reduced Dark Circles. Renews collagen for firmer skin tone Plumps and tightens skin,reducing the appearance of fine lines and crows feet. Replenishes and repairs the delicate eye area Smooths and hydrates.

Erase Dark Circles!  With your ring finger, gently Eye Serum around the eye area,starting at the outermost corner,along the orbital bone to the inner eye.

My Impression:  Unlike most of the Befine products I have tried this one didn't have any fragrance to it.  But, I prefer things that I put on my face not to have a fragrance so it didn't bother me that it didn't smell like anything.  I have to say out of all of the Befine products I have tried this was one of my favorites!  The product comes in these adorable little "pods".   


Each pod is supposed to hold one week worth of product but I can tell you that I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I haven't even finished the first pod.  A little of this product goes a long way!  You simply remove the cap and squeeze a tiny bit onto your finger and spread the product under your eyes.  The product itself is a somewhat thin consistency. 


You might feel a slight tingling sensation while the product is working.  After a couple of minutes I noticed that the puffiness and darkness under my eyes was slightly reduced.  I have been using this product twice a day, once in the morning and once right before bed.  This is another fantastic product from the Befine line and I have definitely added this into my daily routine.  You can get 4 .54oz Ampuls for $35.00 here.

Disclaimer: This product was provided to me by Befine Skin Care free of charge for my review. I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review. All opinions are my own honest personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!