- Macadamia Natural Oil's Healing Oil Treatment: I chose this because I fell in love with the Orofluido Beauty Elixr that I received in my April Look Bag and I wanted to see if this compared. Plus, the little bottle is adorable! Sample value- $9.51.
- Fiafini Divine Hydration Moisturizer: I have liked the Fiafini products I have tried in the past so I thought I would give this one a try. These products are always super gentle on my skin. Sample Value- $3.85.
- Control Corrective Firming Tri-peptide Serum: So far Control Corrective has not disappointed so I figured I had to try them all. Sample Value- $6.80.
- Freeman Beauty Vita-k Professional Spider Veins: I'm actually not a sufferer of spider veins however these were full size products so I couldn't pass them up. I'm not sure what I will do with it yet, probably give it away. Sample Value- $14.99.
- Freeman Beauty Vita-k Professional Age Spots: Same deal, full size product, couldn't pass it up, will most likely give it away. Sample Value- $14.99.
- Sex Panther Cologne: I chose this stuff mainly for the name and description, hilarious! I will give it to the hubby to try out. Sample Value- Unknown.
- Yuko Bella Shampoo: I love shampoo samples! This is actually for chemically treated hair, which mine is not, but I'm still excited to give it a try. Sample Value- Unknown.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned to find out what I thought of these products. Also, I have teamed up with another blogger to bring you a reader appreciation joint giveaway which I will be announcing very soon!
The BeautyArmy box was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with BeautyArmy or any of the brands listed above. I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.