DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Product Review: Befine Love Romance - Fragrance Body Mist Spray & Body Souffle

Happy Thursday!  Today I am pleased to bring you yet another fantastic product from Befine, actually two of them- Befine Love Romance - Fragrance Body Mist Spray & Body Souffle!  I know, I know, but I really do love their stuff and I love sharing it with you so here goes!

What They Say:

The fruity floral scent of Love Romance, is a lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom, muguet, red apples and Georgia peach with hints of tamarind & blondewood.


Infused with skin-nourishing botanicals, our body mist is a tropical path to soft, touchable skin. Lavishly spritz all over the body to leave skin scented with our original moisturizing fruity floral scent.  

You can get a 8.4 oz / 250ml Pump here for $10.00

Infused with skin-nourishing botanical oils, our Body Souffle leaves skin soft and moisturized while kissing with a delicate scent. Generously apply daily all over your body for supple skin and a light layer of sensuous fragrance.


You can get a 8.4 oz / 250ml Bottle here for $10.00.

My Impression:  Once again I found myself saying "yum!" when smelling this stuff.  It smells like a delicious combination of peaches and apples!  I found the scent to be very calming and relaxing.  It also left my skin feeling soft and smooth.  If you use both the body souffle and the body mist you're guaranteed to be smelling fresh and clean for quite a few hours after application.  I have been using this stuff every single day for the past three weeks and I have quite a bit of product left so the generous size bottles definitely last for quite a bit.  They have a few other scents in both the Body Souffle and the Body Mist if Love Romance isn't your style however I think the Love Romance scent is perfect for summertime.  You can check out the Body Mist line here and the Body Souffle line here.

Disclaimer: This product was provided to me by Befine Skin Care free of charge for my review. I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review. All opinions are my own honest personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!