DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Monday, July 23, 2012

Product Review: CoSTUME NATIONAL Scent Intense


Happy Monday everyone! Alright I agree no Monday is a happy Monday, but at least the day is almost over. Guy's I wanted to share with you the first product out of my Birchbox Man July Box. Sorry for the short review but it's hard to review a cologne in my opinion.
What They Say:
 The Italian fashion house known for its modern, architectural pieces takes the same rigorous approach to its fragrances. This stylish unisex sense is intense but also approachable, with a rich amber base. It translates from the boardroom to the bar easily and is sure to attract attention—the good kind.
Top notes of jasmine tea, middle notes of mother of pearl of hibiscus, and base notes of amber blend together to create a sensual, rich fragrance.

My Opinion:
I wasn't too thrilled with this scent. Now I'm not saying that the scent was bad. I'm just saying it's not a scent for me. It's a little too strong for my liking. I prefer a scent that is smooth and not too overpowering. This scent to me is right on that line of almost being too overpowering. You can purchase 100ml of this cologne for $140. If you combine the price with not being sold on the smell, I think I'll pass on this cologne.

Any guy's out there a member to Birchbox Man have any input? Even if you're not a member but have tried this cologne, please give me your opinions!


The Birchbox Man was purchased by me with my own money.  I am not affiliated with Birchbox Man or any of the brands listed above.  I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!