Anyway, I'm here because I want to show you my June Birchbox. I actually received it a couple of days ago but didn't have the time to post it until today.
Here are the items that were included in my box:
- Apothederm™ Stretch Mark Cream- I'm excited to try this but my stretch marks have been hanging around for a few years now, 3 1/2 to be exact, and I'm not sure anything is going to get rid of them at this point. But, it's part of being a mom and so while I wish my skin was flawless I know those marks just remind me of my little guy.
- John Varvatos Star U.S.A. 1.7 oz- I know a lot of people were bummed about getting men's cologne but I actually didn't mind getting something for the Hubby. My husband is one of the most selfless and giving men I know. He is always giving me things so I was happy to give him something in return. And, because he loved getting a sample of his very own we signed him up for the Men's Birchbox! So stay tuned because we will be adding the Men's Birchbox into the mix shortly.
- Scalisi Skincare Anti-Aging Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30- More anti-aging stuff? Geez, I seem to be getting a lot of that lately, is someone trying to tell me something?
- theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac- I was so excited to get this! I love the brand and I love lip stains! The color looked shockingly bright red in the tube but it isn't that intense, I promise.
- CleanWell Hand Sanitizing Wipes- These items were just okay for me. I wasn't super excited to see them but I guess they could have been worse, like the plastic bags or fake tanning wipes that some people got. I do use hand sanitizer but not usually wipes. I think these are something that I can use on my son's hands though so I don't think they will go to waste.
- BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages by Cynthia Rowley- I rarely ever find the need for a Band-Aid except for my son and I don't think he would appreciate me slapping one of these on him! I think he would probably say something that he says to me frequently which is "Mommy, that's for girls and NOT boys!" These are somewhat interesting though, I guess if you have to wear a Band-Aid why not do it in style, right?
The Birchbox was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with Birchbox or any of the brands listed above. I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.