DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Friday, June 22, 2012

Product Review: Kelly Teegarden Organics Regenerate - Body Polish

Good morning!  Today I'm excited to bring you a review of another one of Kelly Teegarden Organics' amazing products- Regenerate - Body Polish!  I know I've said it in the past but what I love about this company is the story behind it.  Kelly Teegarden is a thyroid cancer survivor who has made it her mission to help to reduce the risk of cancer by eliminating cancer causing chemicals in the products we put on our skin every single day.  Kelly has developed a product line that is made with Certified Organic and Natural ingredients and contains no cancer causing ingredients.  Unfortunately, cancer has taken too many lives in my family for me to not take it seriously.  It's unfortunate that it took me this long to worry about the chemicals that I have been putting on my skin but when my son was born it suddenly became much more important to me.


What They Say: Regenerate is a multi-fruit complex body polish rich with antioxidants such as goji berries and pomegranate and is formulated to stimulate the skins cell turnover. Most importantly, this product is perfect for sensitive skin that cannot tolerate enzyme peels. Polishing the face and body with the Goji and Pomegranate polish a few times a week is highly recommended to remove dead cells allowing the skin to look fresh and youthful. Using Regenerate allows the other KTO products to work more.  Polishing the skin on the face and body with the goji and pomegranate polish a few times a week is highly recommended to remove dead cells allowing the skin to look fresh and youthful. Source.


My Impression: The product itself has a nice light scent. It is also a very gentle body polish unlike others that I have tried that are hard or rough on your skin. This is great news for someone like me who has very sensitive and light skin so any redness or irritation is magnified. Plus, the fact that it is chemical free is a huge plus for me. KTO recommends cleansing first and the applying a thin coat and gently massaging your face for 15 to 30 seconds. You can also use this on your body as well.


Another problem I have had in the past with body polishes is that some of them have an oily consistency and leave my skin feeling a little oily after use. This one doesn't have that oily consistency and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth after use. It also doesn't have a harsh smell so it doesn't interfere with whatever scent you apply after getting out of the shower.

Overall, I think this the perfect body polish to use if you have concerns about the type of chemicals you are putting on your skin. In addition, this body polish is perfect for summertime use because it isn't heavy and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy after use.
You can purchase Kelly Teegarden Organics' Regenerate - Body Polish for $58.00 for a 4 fl oz tube here.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned in the coming days for another review on another one of Kelly Teegarden Organics' products. Also, don't forget to enter our current giveaway (look to your right on the sidebar for the link).

Disclaimer: This product was provided to me by Kelly Teegarden Organics free of charge for my review. I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review. All opinions are my own honest personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!