DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Soap Box Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday! Well, okay, Mondays usually aren't something I associate with the word happy, but today is an exception!  Today I received my very first Fortune Cookie Soap Box!  Nothing fancy about the packaging:

BUT, when I opened the box, it smelled AMAZING!


Here's what's inside:

* 1oz. Whipped Cream in Pinky Swear
* 1oz. Body Wash in Road Trip
* Mini Mister of Sparkle Me! in Beach Bunny (NEW!)
* Flip Flop shaped Bath Bomb in Private Beach
* 1 Fortune Cookie Soap in Sand Dollar
* 1oz. OCD in Summer Sweet Tea
* 1oz. Dry Shampoo in Wish You Were Here...(NEW!)
* 1 Hydrate Me! Body Conditioning Bar in Pool Party (NEW!)
* 1 Solid Sugar Scrub, Sugar Fix, in Sugar Britches (NEW!)
* 1 badass FCS temporary tattoo

I can't even begin to describe the yummy smelling goodness that is this box.  I can't wait to try the products.  Stay tuned for individual reviews.  If you haven't already, you NEED to get one of these!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm.. That box sounds amazing and everything looks so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!