DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Product Review: Befine Gentle Cleanser

Two posts in one day?  I know, shocking!  But I couldn't wait to tell you about an amazing product from Befine Skin Care that I had the pleasure of trying- Befine Gentle Cleanser.


Now, I know I have mentioned this before but I LOVE Befine!  I have written two other reviews about other products from Befine and you can find them here and here, and guess what, I still use both of those products every single day!  Another thing I love about Befine is that all of their products are free of allergens, fragrance, parabens and preservatives. The line is also vegan and never tests on animals.  Now, on to the review!

What They Say: This exotic indulgence uses Coconut Oil and Jojoba micro beads to smooth and soften as it gently works to refine the skin texture and improve the skin's dairty.  Tea Tree Oil helps with overactive skin, while Orange Extract helps to detoxify and maintain the skins optimal moisture balance.

Benefits: Gently cleanses while invigorating skin and improving circulation.  Prevents premature aging as it supports skins collagen and elastin Smooths wrinkles and tightens skin.  Helps retain moisture leaving skin renewed and refreshed.  Keeping It Simple, Keeping It Clean.

Apply to damp skin, rub upward in circular motion.  Rinse.

My Impression:  This stuff smells AMAZING!  One of the reasons I love Befine so much is that everything on their menu...I mean product line...smells good enough to eat, seriously.  This stuff has such a refreshing peppermint smell.  I have been using this product for a little over a week now and I can tell you that it makes my face feel so clean and refreshed.  There is a slight cooling sensation when you apply the cleanser, perfect for summertime skin.  This is definitely another product that I will be adding to my daily routine.  You can purchase a 3.4 oz /100ml Pump for $24.00 here.  If you haven't already, please head on over to Befine's website and check out all of their amazing products.  Are you wondering about some of the other products Befine has to offer?  Well, you're in luck because I have more amazing Befine products to review so stay tuned!

Also, our giveaway is coming to an end soon so be sure to enter before it's too late!

Disclaimer: This product was provided to me by Befine Skin Care free of charge for my review. I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review. All opinions are my own honest personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!