DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Product Review: Weleda Refining Toner

Wow, I can't believe this is my first post reviewing anything from my May Beauty Army box!  I am way behind!

Today I am reviewing one of the products I got in my May Beauty Army box: Weleda Refining Toner.


What They Say: This refreshing natural facial toner purifies your skin and refines the pores after cleansing.Balanced skin begins with Biodynamic® iris root extract in our Weleda Refining Toner, which regulates moisture balance at the visible surface of your skin. Mildly astringent organic wild rose leaf extract in this natural facial toner clarifies your skin while organic lemon juice, high in vitamin C and mildly astringent, refines the pores. The subtle, fresh fragrance of natural essential oils in this natural facial toner revives your senses.Your skin looks clear and refreshed after using our Weleda Refining Toner, and is prepared for the next step of your natural beauty regimen—with our Iris Hydrating Facial Care, Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Care or Pomegranate Firming Facial Care. Source


My Impression:  I am a big fan of this toner.  I'm almost out of the sample (THANK YOU Beauty Army for giving such generous samples) and I am thinking I may need to purchase this one.  What do I love most about this product?  The fact that the smell is very gentle.  I don't like how most toners have a very intense smell.  I feel like it lingers on my face for most of the day.  This one smells very gentle and once you put it on the smell disappears.  It also makes my face feel nice and clean.  Another thing I love about this product is the price.  You can get a full size product for $17.00.  The other items in their line are reasonable priced as well.

Have you ever tried this product?  If so, what did you think?  If not, what is your favorite toner?

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

The BeautyArmy box was purchased by me with my own money.  I am not affiliated with BeautyArmy or Weleda.  I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions. 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this product yet. However I do prefer toners that are alcohol free if possible, more in the gentle side. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your review, Beautiful!
    •Nancy-Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!