What They Say: Guaranteed to provide all-day comfort, or your money back, Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles help prevent foot aches and pain caused by wearing high heels two inches and higher.
- Unique design is clinically proven to help prevent high heel pain
- Ultra-soft FabuSTEP® Gel Arch shifts pressure off ball of foot
- Immediate and long lasting comfort guaranteed, or your money back
- Practically invisible, even in strappy heels
- Slim design won't make shoes feel tight
- Insoles stay firmly in place, and are easily removable without damaging shoes
- Made to fit women's sizes 6–10, including all open-style shoes
They also have a sticky part that helps the insole adhere to your shoes.
I don't usually have a problem with heels hurting my feet or back anyway. I'm not sure if it is because I have been wearing them for so many years or what. So, I couldn't really test the claim that they help to relieve foot pain. They did feel good on my feet though. The insoles did stay firmly in place and were easily removable. For me, this was a take it or leave it product. I think if I was someone who suffered from foot pain I think these would help. If you are interested in this product you can read more at drscholls.com.
All products were provided to me free of charge by BzzAgent for review. I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review. All opinions are my own personal opinions.