Here's what I got in this month's bag:
- Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream: I have already done a review on this, you can find it here.
- Snowberry Intensive Renewal Face Serum: Another anti-aging product, seriously! I'm excited to try this one though because I have never heard of Snowberry before.
- Too Faced - Sparkler Glamour Gloss "Pink Bling": I'm excited to get some makeup in my Look Bag! I have heard of Too Faced but have never actually tried this product. The only thing that kind of irks me is that this product appears to be discontinued. It seems you can get it from other places but it's not on Too Faced's website anymore. This is the second time I have received a discontinued product from Look Bag.
- Korres Eyeshadow in Pink: This is a pretty dark pink for me but I love eyeshadow so I will give it a try. I believe this one is also a discontinued item. Seriously?
- Prescriptives Lip and Eye Pencil Sharpener: I usually use cream liner or use my mineral shadows as eyeliner so I don't really have a need for this. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it yet.
Don't forget to enter our giveaway (look to the right on the sidebar).
The LookBag was purchased by me with my own money. I am not affiliated with The Look Store or any of the brands listed above. I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions.