DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Product Review: Vaseline® Total Moisture®

Today I bring you a review on Vaseline® Total Moisture®.  


What They Say-  The new and improved* Vaseline Total Moisture line features three variants: Vaseline® Total Moisture® for a clean feeling, Vaseline® Total Moisture® Cocoa Radiant™ for a rich feeling, and Vaseline® Total Moisture® Aloe Fresh for a light feeling. With thicker formulas and enhanced fragrances, each lotion combines the goodness of pure naturals with the power of the Stratys-3™ multi-layer moisture complex. These fast absorbing, non-greasy formulas infuse moisture at the top, core and deep down layers of skin, leaving skin feeling soft and healthy.

My Impression- Now, as a lover of all types of body lotions I'm pretty sure I have tried every brand out the (I may be exaggerating a bit but I have tried a lot).  When choosing a body lotion I usually go for something like Bath & Body Works Body Butter, although lately I have been on an organic/natural kick.  However, for the summer I like a lighter, less greasy body lotion.  When I see the name Vaseline I automatically think of that think goopy greasy stuff in the tub.  I'm sure it has its uses but it isn't something that I want to slather on my body.  So, when I saw this lotion I was worried it might be greasy.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It has a nice clean scent and isn't greasy at all.  I enjoyed the fresh clean scent and how light the lotion was.  I think this lotion is perfect for a light summer lotion when you don't want something overly greasy or overly smelly (to attract the bugs) on your body.  The product comes in a variety of sizes so you can choose what size is best for you.  You can find Vaseline® Total Moisture® in most drug stores like Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS.  Get more information here or check out Vaseline's website for other great products.

Disclaimer: All products were provided to me free of charge for review by Smiley360.com.  I am not affiliated with the company nor was I paid for my review.  All opinions are my own personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!